Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hella Good Stuff: David Coe





Yesterday David Coe's part from Hella Good Stuff was uploaded, to be available for only 24 hours. That leaves about 4 hours left at the time I'm writing this (sorry Anton), so I hope a few of you get to scope it. David's part starts off as we've come to expect, with tons of high speed, handrail bangers, but then he hits us with plenty of downhill, SF cruising clips, which were a highlight of the video for me. He concludes the video with one of the craziest gap to rails I've ever seen and then a trick on what's become, in my eyes, an iconic stairset/block spot. Support Hella Grip and Concrete Crew by copping a copy of  the DVD today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!